Thursday, October 25, 2007

GRE

GRE-Graduate Record examination.The thing iam doing for the last three months.first when i gave in a thought of giving in this highly competitive exam,a bundle of other things also came with it.I got myself enrolled in a class which they claimed will help me secure 200 points more than what i would originally score.so why not try? I thought.The world of GRE opened so many things for me.Iam a person who can't do things just because it has to be done.what ever i do atleast it should evince little interest ,what i would rightly call as a penchant.As a child i always loved finding rather than learning new words.It gave me absolute pleasure.I started buying more books.
The first book I bought was " Word power made easy".My God!!!what a book!.For people who have just entered in to the world of GRE i would highly appreciate and recommend this book.This book would envince enoromous interest in you to know about the magic of words rather than declining it......
More to come on my next blog...

No comments: